Conventional Corn Hybrids
Yield, genetic diversity, agronomic characteristics, and stability are attributes we consider on all of our hybrids. Our Conventional hybrids were developed through traditional breeding methods, as well as using new genetic marking technologies. Our Conventional lineup represents the highest yielding germplasm in the marketplace today. Our genetically diverse Conventional hybrids are suited for the multiple environments, management practices, and marketing goals of the farms we sell. The seed parenting on these lines do not contain Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO’s) and may be suitable for a Non-GMO market for the Conventional corn grower.
FC 176 C 99 days
This early genetic family exhibits good southern movement for its maturity on highly productive and moderately productive soils.
- Impressive yield for its maturity
- Medium tall statured with medium high ear placement
- Long tapered ear style with great ability to flex
- Superior roots with good stalks for its zone
- Start harvest early with the newest germplasm available in this RM
FC 399 C 103 days
This germplasm family available in conventional corn with outstanding top end yield.
- Medium tall hybrid with medium ear placement
- Girthy semi-flex ear style, typically 16-18 kernel rows
- Very good roots, good stalk, good late season intactness
- Exceptional drydown
- Performs best in its maturity zone
FC 575 C 107 days
This new early season VT Double PRO™ RIB Complete™ and SmartStax® RIB Complete™ hybrid combines impressive defensive characteristics with outstanding top-end yield potential to create a widely adaptable hybrid.
- Excellent roots and stalk.
- Widely adapted east to west with excellent southern movement.
- Impressive disease tolerance for NCL and GLS.
- Preforms well at medium-to-high planting populations.
FC 600 C 109 days
• Excellent Roots and Stalks
• Long slender flex-ear
• Very good foliar health with excellent GLS
• Early flowering hybrid
FC 708 C 111 days
This brand new genetic line brings superior agronomic characteristics and versatility. Handles a wide variety of conditions and management styles; a must plant for the Conventiona1 grower.
- Outstanding agronomic package and early vigor creates a plant anywhere hybrid
- Medium tall with medium-high ear placement
- Superior foliar health
- Very good test weight and grain quality
FC 740 C 111 days
Our soil placement targets for FC 740 DroughtGard® tell the awesome story of this hybrid. It is highly recommended for highly productive, moderately productive, and less productive soils. The profiles of this hybrid provide what we consider a “step change” in yield for this highly productive adaptable hybrid.
- This hybrid has outstanding yield potential for its widely adaptable profile.
- Very good root and stalk ratings indicate a hybrid you can manage well into the harvest window.
- Drought tolerance has been tremendous in field evaluations.
- Good late season intactness with average staygreen.
FC 805 C 112 days
A must use lead hybrid at 112 day RM for all farms planting mid-season corn. This widely adaptable germplasm was best of class rising to the top of the yield index in and out of stress in multiple environments.
- Well adapted north to south in our market
- Excellent test weights
- Good late season intactness
- Medium plant height with medium ear placement
- Benefits from foliar fungicide
FC 808 C 113 days
This strong class of germplasm rose to the top of our replicated and strip trials in the past two seasons. It is available as Genuity® SmartStax® RIB Complete® Corn, Genuity® VT Double PRO® RIB Complete® Corn, and Conventional Corn. This hybrid is widely adaptable for all soils.
- This is a shorter stature hybrid with a wide leaf that canopies quickly
- Medium ear placement
- This ear flexes on length and girth
- Excellent test weight grain
FC 812 C 113 days
Unrelated backgrounds in this RM range from our other high yielding choices allow your farm to diversify your genetic families with this outstanding performer.
- Exceptional late season plant health and intactness
- Medium tall robust plant style with medium ear placement
- Long tapered flex ear style
- Has shown very good drought tolerance
FC 825 C 114 days
Strong performer in our Eastern Corn Belt Network Test. This hybrid is all about yield on a very good late season stalk with high test weight grain.
- Exceptional late season plant health and intactness.
- Medium plant type with medium ear placement.
- Shorter husk cover accelerates drydown at seasons end.
- Drought tolerance is excellent.