Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Seed
Career Type: Production Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Experience Required: 3 Years Minimum
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Mark Denzler at email@example.com.
1st Choice Seeds is an established growing seed company in Rushville, Indiana. We are professional and fast-paced with a fun and friendly work environment. We have an excellent long-term position for a business professional to join our management team as Production Lead.
Our company motto is “1st in Seed Quality”. This role is instrumental in helping achieve our mission to deliver the very best quality seed to the farmers we serve. Continual improvement is our culture with a small business team that strives for excellence in all that we do.
The ideal candidate must be well organized with an extraordinary attention to detail. You will lead daily production activities. Activities include planning, coordinating, managing production associates and executing processes. Your successful daily efforts will result in creating the highest quality seed in the industry.
The 1st Choice team is enthusiastically anticipating you joining us and is committed to supporting and training you so you will be successful! We provide a competitive salary; health insurance; 401K company match retirement plan; continuing educational assistance; paid holidays and a generous PTO schedule.
• Plan and conduct production operations that include treating and packaging corn, soybean and wheat seed.
• Coordinate inbound and outbound shipment logistics for raw and in-process seed products.
• Manage production associates.
• Maintain accurate and complete production and quality control records.
Qualifications/Ideal Candidate Profile:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field. Will consider other degrees for the right candidate.
• Minimum 3 years work experience in a fast-paced agricultural environment.
• Email resume and cover letter to be considered.