Giving Back with 1st Fruits
December 13, 2021
Kristin Lawson, Communications Coordinator
1st Fruits is a tradition that we’ve had at 1st Choice Seeds for several years now, it’s our way of giving back! One of our core company values states that “The owners and Team Members of 1st Choice Seeds actively support the communities in which we live and work.”
So, what exactly is 1st Fruits?
1st Fruits is the opportunity for each team member to individually select a non-profit organization in their community to support. 1st Choice Seeds contributes to the organizations each team members select.
This year, our team members selected the following organizations as their 1st Fruits recipients:
- Joey Benningfield – Readiness Group (FRG) for the KY Army National Guard
- Leon Bird – Seneca County Soil & Water
- Mark Borden – Miracle League of New Castle
- Mitchell Cowan – Posey Township Volunteer Fire Department
- Mark Denzler – Fayette Community Foundation
- Blair Kramer – Cincinnati Top Soccer
- Kristin Lawson – The Shelter, Inc.
- Chris Linville – Osgood Lions Club
- Amy Marlatt – MoRE for Kids
- Brian Marlatt – Rush County Community Assistance
- Steve Miller – Oasis Coffee Ministries
- Solomon Rees – Glenwood Volunteer Fire Department
- David Woodruff – Oxford Women’s Care
This Christmas season, I encourage you to give back and help others in your community too. Merry Christmas!