Conventional Corn Hybrids
Yield, genetic diversity, agronomic characteristics, and stability are attributes we consider on all of our hybrids. Our Conventional hybrids were developed through traditional breeding methods, as well as using new genetic marking technologies. Our Conventional lineup represents the highest yielding germplasm in the marketplace today. Our genetically diverse Conventional hybrids are suited for the multiple environments, management practices, and marketing goals of the farms we sell. The seed parenting on these lines do not contain Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO’s) and may be suitable for a Non-GMO market for the Conventional corn grower.
FC 399 C 103 days
This germplasm family available in conventional corn with outstanding top end yield.
- Medium-Tall hybrid with medium ear placement
- Girthy semi-flex ear style, typically 16-18 kernel rows
- Excellent roots, good stalk, good late season intactness
- Exceptional dry-down
FC 575 C 107 days
This versatile Conventiona1, VT Double PRO® RIB Complete®, and SmartStax® RIB Complete® hybrid combines impressive defensive characteristics with outstanding top-end yield potential to create a widely adaptable hybrid.
- Excellent roots and stalk.
- Widely adapted east to west with excellent southern movement.
- Impressive disease tolerance for NCL and GLS.
- Preforms well at medium-to-high planting populations.
FC 600 C 109 days
This high yielding Conventiona1 hybrid comes from a new family of germplasm. This widely adaptable hybrid combines a fantastic agronomic package with superior test weight!
• Excellent Roots and Stalks
• Long slender flex-ear
• Very good foliar health with excellent GLS
• Early flowering hybrid
FC 690 C 110 days
A step change in yield on this 110 day RM germplasm family with RR2 and Conventional options.
- Very good stalk and roots for later harvest order
- Medium plant stature with medium ear placement
- Consistent ears with attractive fall appearance
- Widely adaptable for its RM
FC 705 C 111 days
Now available as a multiple trait platform; Conventiona1, VT Double PRO® RIB Complete®, and SmartStax® RIB Complete® with tremendous yield potential across a wide range of soil types.
- Strong agronomic package that helps this hybrid stand well into the fall.
- Typically 16-18 rows of grain on semi-flex ears.
- Excellent test weight and grain quality.
- Very good late season intactness and staygreen.
FC 805 C 112 days
This widely adaptable germplasm was best of class rising to the top of yield index in and out of stress in multiple environments.
- Well adapted north to south in our market
- Superior test weights
- Good late season intactness
- Medium plant height with medium ear placement
FC 812 C 113 days
Unrelated backgrounds in this RM range from our other high yielding choices allow your farm to diversify your genetic families with this outstanding performer.
- Exceptional late season plant health and intactness
- Medium-Tall robust plant style with medium ear placement
- Long tapered flex ear style
- Has shown very good drought tolerance
FC 825 C 114 days
Strong performer in our Eastern Corn Belt Network Test. This hybrid is all about yield on a very good late season stalk with high test weight grain.
- Exceptional late season plant health and intactness.
- Medium plant type with medium ear placement.
- Shorter husk cover accelerates drydown at seasons end.
- Drought tolerance is excellent.
FC 838 C 115 days
Rounding out our lineup is our new hybrid. This versatile hybrid has the ruggedness to handle the toughest environment and still have top end yield when conditions allow.
- Excellent stalks and roots.
- Semi-Flex ear with excellent test weight.
- Excellent foliar health, excellent NCLB, and good GLS and Southern Rust.
- Strong performance on all soil types.
FC 699 C 110 days
This new Conventiona1 and Agrisure Viptera® 3330 E-Z Refuge® hybrid is all about yield and agronomics. Top end yield potential and the ability to move to the East Coast and the Southern Ohio Valley.
- Medium-tall plant stature with medium ear placement.
- Fantastic staygreen and excellent roots and stalk.
- Moves north and south of RM zone.
- Excellent GLS and NCLB resistance.