Conventional Corn Hybrids
Yield, genetic diversity, agronomic characteristics, and stability are attributes we consider on all of our hybrids. Our Conventional hybrids were developed through traditional breeding methods, as well as using new genetic marking technologies. Our Conventional lineup represents the highest yielding germplasm in the marketplace today. Our genetically diverse Conventional hybrids are suited for the multiple environments, management practices, and marketing goals of the farms we sell. The seed parenting on these lines do not contain Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO’s) and may be suitable for a Non-GMO market for the Conventional corn grower.
FC 176 C 99 days
This early genetic family exhibits good southern movement for its maturity on highly productive and moderately productive soils.
- Impressive yield for its maturity
- Medium tall statured with medium high ear placement
- Long tapered ear style with great ability to flex
- Superior roots with good stalks for its zone
- Start harvest early with the newest germplasm available in this RM
FC 399 C 103 days
This germplasm family available in conventional corn with outstanding top end yield.
- Medium tall hybrid with medium ear placement
- Girthy semi-flex ear style, typically 16-18 kernel rows
- Very good roots, good stalk, good late season intactness
- Exceptional drydown
- Performs best in its maturity zone
FC 506 C 106 days
This early season hybrid has a semi-flex ear style with excellent offensive ability on average and above soils.
- Medium-tall hybrid with medium ear placement.
- Semi-flex ear style, typically 16-18 kernel rows.
- Excellent root ratings with very good stalks.
- Good Southern movement and fall intactness.
FC 606 C 109 days
This is a brand new unique genetic platform is designed specifically for our region. Expect outstanding yields with exceptional drydown for your high management environments.
- The top yielding hybrid this past season in its maturity zone.
- Limited supply this first year as we ramp up.
- Excellent high population tolerance
- Highest top end yield potential
- Medium plant with very good standability
FC 652 C 110 days
This new Conventiona1 and Agrisure® hybrid has shown outstanding top end yield.
- Outstanding vigor for early no-till planting
- Excellent stalk strength for late season standability
- Medium plant height with medium ear placement
- Deep kernels, girthy semi-flex ear, good test weight
FC 690 C 110 days
A step change in yield on this 110 day RM germplasm family with Genuity® VT Double PRO® Corn, Roundup Ready® Corn 2, and Conventional corn options.
- Very good stalk and roots for later harvest order
- Medium plant stature with medium ear placement
- Consistent ears with attractive fall appearance
- Widely adaptable for its RM
- In 2012 stress year and 2013 high yield year this hybrid consistently outperformed all other 110 day hybrids
FC 708 C 111 days
This brand new genetic line brings superior agronomic characteristics and versatility. Handles a wide variety of conditions and management styles; a must plant for the Conventiona1 grower.
- Outstanding agronomic package and early vigor creates a plant anywhere hybrid
- Medium tall with medium-high ear placement
- Superior foliar health
- Very good test weight and grain quality
FC 740 C 111 days
Our soil placement targets for FC 740 DroughtGard® tell the awesome story of this hybrid. It is highly recommended for highly productive, moderately productive, and less productive soils. The profiles of this hybrid provide what we consider a “step change” in yield for this highly productive adaptable hybrid.
- This hybrid has outstanding yield potential for its widely adaptable profile.
- Very good root and stalk ratings indicate a hybrid you can manage well into the harvest window.
- Drought tolerance has been tremendous in field evaluations.
- Good late season intactness with average staygreen.
FC 805 C 112 days
A must use lead hybrid at 112 day RM for all farms planting mid-season corn. This widely adaptable germplasm was best of class rising to the top of the yield index in and out of stress in multiple environments.
- Well adapted north to south in our market
- Excellent test weights
- Good late season intactness
- Medium plant height with medium ear placement
- Benefits from foliar fungicide
FC 808 C 113 days
This strong class of germplasm rose to the top of our replicated and strip trials in the past two seasons. It is available as Genuity® SmartStax® RIB Complete® Corn, Genuity® VT Double PRO® RIB Complete® Corn, and Conventional Corn. This hybrid is widely adaptable for all soils.
- This is a shorter stature hybrid with a wide leaf that canopies quickly
- Medium ear placement
- This ear flexes on length and girth
- Excellent test weight grain