Glyphosate Tolerant Corn Hybrids
In the late 90’s, a revolution in corn hybrid development began. Corn hybrids with added herbicide traits changed row crop agriculture forever. We introduced our first biotech corn traited hybrids in the late 1990’s. Our Glyphosate Tolerant Corn Hybrids are frequently used to maintain structured refuge requirements for other biotech traits. Our Glyphosate Tolerant Corn Hybrids provided post herbicide spray flexibility for farms that need it.
FC 399 RR2 103 days
This germplasm family available in conventional corn with outstanding top end yield.
- Medium tall hybrid with medium ear placement
- Girthy semi-flex ear style, typically 16-18 kernel rows
- Excellent roots, good stalk, good late season intactness
- Exceptional dry-down
FC 690 RR2 110 days
A step change in yield on this 110 day RM germplasm family with Genuity® VT Double PRO® , Roundup Ready® Corn 2, and Conventional Corn options.
- Very good stalk and roots for later harvest order
- Medium plant stature with medium ear placement
- Consistent ears with attractive fall appearance
- Widely adaptable for its RM
- In 2012 stress year and 2013 high yield year this hybrid consistently outperformed all other 110 day hybrids
FC 805 RR2 112 days
This widely adaptable germplasm was best of class rising to the top of yield index in and out of stress in multiple environments.
- Well adapted north to south in our market
- Superior test weights
- Good late season intactness
- Medium plant height with medium ear placement
FC 834 RR2 115 days
FC 834 Roundup Ready® Corn 2 is well adapted for the southern regions of our markets, long flex-ear and excellent stress tolerance!
- Superior stalks and roots.
- Medium plant height with medium-high ear.
- Fantastic staygreen, can be placed late in harvest order.
- Fills ears to the tip with deep kernels.