What Do We Know About Enlist™ Soybeans?
December 17, 2020
Kristin Lawson, Communications Coordinator
The 1st Choice Seeds team had an opportunity to attend the Enlist™ Ahead webinar this week, hosted by Corteva Agriscience. During the webinar, our sales team learned more about spraying Enlist™ soybeans, tank mixing chemicals, controlling grasses, and other weed management tips.
Below, you can read some of my takeaways, and hear from a few our Seed Specialists on what they learned, from the virtual event!
- “[We have] the ability to apply the herbicide application mix with one pass application through the field.” – Blair Kramer
- When it comes to Enlist™ Soybeans, like all soybean systems, it is important to start clean with tillage or burndown before planting.
- Enlist™ soybeans should be sprayed 14-21 days after they are planted. Spraying weeds when they are smaller is a lot easier.
- “With the use of COC (crop oil concentrate) or MSO (methylated seed oil), instead of surfactant, we still have a chance to kill larger sized weeds, as a last resort.” – Steve Miller
- “Flexibility with tank mix partners, including fungicides, offer new options when trying to defeat glyphosate resistant weeds.” – Mark Borden
- If you are interested in learning about the approved tank mixes for Enlist One® or Enlist Duo®, EnlistTankMix.com is a great resource.
- “You can now tank mix Roundup, Liberty, and Enlist One®. This is an improvement from last year!” – Chris Linville
Questions about Enlist™ soybeans, weed management, and other topics mentioned? Contact your Seed Specialist.